Update

17:32 Aurelia 0 Comments


Tiki Bun / Shabadabadoo / Mikaeri Bijin
Morning Musume '14


14 Shou ~The message~
Morning Musume '14
credit to MejraThea on H!O for the torrent
  1. TIKI BUN (Album Ver.) 
  2. Password is 0 
  3. Asu wo Tsukuru no wa Kimi 
  4. Kirari to Hikaru Hoshi 
  5. Koibito ni wa Zettai ni Shiraretakunai Shinjitsu 
  6. What is LOVE? 
  7. Watashi wa Watashi Nanda 
  8. Waraenai Hanashi 
  9. Egao no Kimi wa Taiyou sa 
  10. Kimi no Kawari wa Iyashinai 
  11. Otona ni Nareba Otona ni Nareru!? 
  12. Toki wo Koe Sora wo Koe

Romance wo Katatte / Towa no Uta 
Berryz Koubou
credit to JuulChii on H!O for the torrent
  1. Romance wo Katatte 
  2. Towa no Uta 
  3. Romance wo Katatte (Instrumental) 
  4. Towa no Uta (Instrumental)

I miss You / The Future 
ºC-ute
credit to moarfff on H!O for the torrent
  1. I miss You 
  2. The Future 
  3. I miss You (Instrumental)
  4. The Future (Instrumental)

SMILE FANTASY!

And few things I feel like I need to say :
  • Sorry for not being active for a while.
  • I won't be as active as before and the probability of me for being inactive again is really high.
  • I've closed the comment section in Upload List.
  • From now on, I'll only upload H!P's songs : MM'15 , Berryz Koubou, ºC-ute, Angerme, J=J, dan Country Girls (probably and I won't upload any of Country Musume's songs). So, I won't upload songs from those under UFA i.e. Up Up Girls, Kikkawa Yuu, etc (except if I want to).
  • To those who told me the links of Berryz Koubou's album are broken, I'm really sorry but I can't fix it right now as I'm really busy. I'll find time to check it and fix it. Thanks for telling me. Or you can download it from different site like jpddl : 4th Ai no Nanchara Shisu5 (FIVE), and Berryz Mansion 9kai.

0 comments: